CHMER RX853FL Flushing Type
CHMER RX853FL Large Travel Wire EDM
- The RX853FL is a large travel wire EDM using CHMER-built linear motors, Panasonic drives and closed loop precision glass scale feedback.
- The open design of the RX853FL allows for very large work pieces that can overhang the work table on three sides.
- The Z-axis can be increased to either 400mm (15.7") or up to 500mm (19.6") as required to accomodate larger workpieces.
- The unique CHMER automatic wire threader (AWT) is especially suited for these large travel wire machines in that in the event of a wire break in the middle of a large cut the CHMER AWT does not need to go back to the start point, rethread, dry run back to the start, then resume the cut which is typical of most AWTs on the market, thus saving time and money.
- The T-frame design of the RX series also allows for extra weight capacity versus compound table design as well as space savings - smaller footprint.